GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Copy and Contract Regulations:
Ad Booking Cancellation Policy:
- Any fraudulent or misleading advertising will not be accepted.
- All questionable copy will be subjected to approval.
- Publisher reserves the right to reject any copy deemed unacceptable and assumes no liability for advertisers or claims made in advertisements.
Commissions and Payment Terms:
- Cancellations cannot be made after closing date of contracted issue.
- Contracts may be discounted by either party on 30 days written notice.
- Publisher reserves the right to cancel space booking or contracts with advertisers when payment remains outstanding from previous issue.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR THE NUTFRUIT MAGAZINE
Advertising Materials & Corrections:
Native Ad Files
- 15% commission to qualified advertising agencies (only applies to the Nutfruit magazine)
- Payment terms are Net 15 days in EUR only.
- Full payment due by credit card, bank transfer, or check.
- A late payment charge of 1.5% per month will be made on past due accounts over 30 days.
- All advertisement contracts booked in advance will be charged the 50% non-refundable amount of the contract total.
Publisher requests that complete “native” ad files be submitted. These would include the original file formats InDesign (.indd), Illustratrator (.ai), Photoshop (.psd) and all graphic and image links and fonts. This would enable any advertiser corrections to be made by the Publisher’s graphics staff for the advertiser without loss of design integrity.
PDF Ad Files
Publisher cannot insure exact colour, image, graphics or font matches when corrections, additions or revisions are to be made on “PDF” ad formats. A new high resolution press quality PDF ad file will need to be resubmitted to Publisher by the advertiser or agency.
Supported Programs or Formats:
Advertisements supplied in supported programs with a color proof and fonts will be accepted. Supported programs are Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. If you don’t have these programs, please submit your advertisement in PDF high quality.
Image resolution must be 300 dpi and 4 standard inks (CMYK).
Unsupported Programs may not work due to inability to translate into a printing standard program. Unsupported programs are Power Point, Publisher, Corel Draw, Microsoft Word, Omni-page etc. These are media programs, not printing based programs and they need to be translated or remade in programs that work well in the printing industry.
Other Supported Programs:
Advertisements formatted as high resolution “Press Quality” COMPOSITE PDF files will be accepted. Please DO NOT format PDF as separations.
Convenient ad Materials Submission:
Advertisements must be transferred via email to INC: email@example.com
|ADVERTISING SCHEDULING CALENDAR
|Insertion Order Deadline
||Electronic Ad Files Deadline
||Distribution and Mailing Dates