1.1 Legal Note (LSSI)
According to article 10 of Law 34/2002
, 11th July, “Society Services of Information and Electronic Commerce (LSSI)
we inform you of the following information.
FUNDACIO PRIVADA INTERNATIONAL NUT AND DRIED FRUIT -INC-, [
hereafter INC International Nut & Dried Fruit],
is the owner of the web page nutfruit.org
, and will act exclusively as the manager of the contents of the present Web, addressed at: C/ De la Fruita Seca, 4 -Tecnoparc- 43204 REUS, NIF G43738475, inscribed in the Register of foundations of the Generality of Catalunya, is responsible for the management and functioning of the Web previously mentioned.
If you would like to contact us, you can do so by post at the previously mentioned address, or by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org
CONCEPT OF USER
If you use the web you are considered a user and this implies full acceptance without any reservation of every and each point in this Legal Note
, published by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit,
from the moment the user accesses the web. In consequence, the user must read carefully the present Legal Note every time he or she wishes to use the Web, as these may be modified.
INFORMATION ABOUT LINKS
INC International Nut & Dried Fruit,
is only responsible for its own web and any access to webs by links
or any information offered by third parties is not the responsibility of INC International Nut & Dried Fruit.
Any use of links or access to a web not owned by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
is at the users responsibility and INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
does not recommend nor guarantee any information obtained by a link through a third party which comes from a web that is not from nutfruit.org
, neither is it responsible for any loss, claims or damages derived from the use or bad use of a link or the information obtained through it, including other links or webs, interruption of service or in the access, or trying to use or the incorrect use of a link, even if the connection is via the Web nutfruit.org
or by accessing the information by other webs from the same Web page.
RENUNCIATION AND LIMITATION OF THE RESPONSIBILITY
The information and the services included or availability by the Web could include errors or spelling mistakes. Periodical changes in the contents will be made. INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
, can introduce improvements and or changes in its service or contents at any time.
We would like to inform you that the contents on this Web, are designed to inform, keep in contact with you, send information about our services, and are in accordance with what is envisaged in the present Legal Note and the rest of legal text on this present Web Page.
INFORMATION ON EXEMPTION OF TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY DERIVED FROM THE LOSS OF CONTENT DERIVING FROM TECHNICAL PROBLEMS.
INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
, is not responsible if there are interruptions or if the services and contents offered on the internet do not work adequately, regardless of the cause.
Likewise, INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
is not responsible for, the internet going down, loss of business due to these failures and temporary electricity power cuts or any other types of cuts.
INC International Nut & Dried Fruit,
does not declare nor guarantee that the services or contents will not be interrupted or free of errors, and that they will be repaired, or that the service or the provider will be free of viruses or any other damaging component, whilst INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
, will do its utmost to avoid these types of incidences. If the user takes some decisions or carries out actions based on information included on any “websites”, it is recommendable to check the information by consulting other sources.
INFORMATION RELATED TO INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The structure, design and way of presenting the elements (graphs, images, files, logotypes, colour combinations and any element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property laws, owned by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit.
- It is prohibited to reproduce, transform, distribute, communicate in public, make publicly available and in generally exploit in any form partially or totally the elements referred to in the previous section. These acts of exploitation can only be carried out if authorised by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit, and if this were to be the case, there must be explicit reference to the fact that INC International Nut & Dried Fruit is the intellectual owner of the material.
- Only documental material produced by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit is authorised for private use, and in no case, can the material be deleted, changed, eluded or any of the security systems installed be manipulated.
- It is forbidden to link to the final pages, the frame and any other similar manipulation. The links must always be to the principal page or homepage nutfruit.org
- Distinctive signs (brands, commercial names) belonging to INC International Nut & Dried Fruit, are protected by industrial property rights and the use or manipulation of them is forbidden except if there is written authorization by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit.
According to the data protection act of Regulation (EU) 2016/679
of 27 April 2016, we inform you that personal data given via the forms, and likewise your e-mail address have been included in our file titled INC International Nut & Dried Fruit Council [
hereafter, INC International Nut & Dried Fruit],
at the business address of: C/ De la Fruita Seca, 4 -Tecnoparc- 43204 REUS, NIF G43738475, inscribed in the Register of foundations of the Generality of Catalunya, E-mail email@example.com
, with the objective of attending your consultations and sending you information related to the products offered by INC International Nut & Dried Fruit.
We inform you that the data could be used to send you commercial communications, in any format, and this could be related to any other services offered by our business which might be of interest to you. If you should at any time oppose this type of communications, please send us an e-mail address to firstname.lastname@example.org
indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”.
Likewise, you can exercise the right to a
ortability and where appropriate l
imitation, according to the terms established by REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 by presenting or sending an application in writing to: C/ De la Fruita Seca, 4 -Tecnoparc- 43204 REUS
, or by e-mail to: email@example.com
and with a photocopy of your ID or similar documentation indicating the subject as “DATA PROTECTION”.
INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
informs all the users of nutfruit.org
, how the personal data collected from the Web is treated and used with the objective of letting the user decide freely and voluntarily if they would like to give the information asked for.
INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
Therefore, in compliance with the Regulation (UE) 2016/679
, by means of the present document INC International Nut & Dried Fruit
- Ownership of treatments
- INC International Nut & Dried Fruit at the business address: C/ De la Fruita Seca, 4 -Tecnoparc- 43204 REUS, is owner of various treatments.
- Collection and treatment
- The treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], has its principle characteristics:
- The purpose of collecting and incorporating the data from the treatments previously mentioned is:
- For the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER], offers the information demanded by the interested parties via a form or questionnaire on the web page nutfruit.org.
- Answer questions that have been formulated.
- Send you information about our products offered on the website nutfruit.org.
- Responsibility for treatment
- If there should be a third party who accesses this file, then there exists the obligation to subscribe to the contract that has been previously prescribed to (article 28 RGPDUE). This contract must be signed following the terms marked by the for mentioned article, which regulates the use of contracts and the confidentiality of personal data and which conforms with the present legislation.
- Legal basis – consent
- However, you can at any moment reject this type of service by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the subject as “UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE DISTRIBUTION LIST”
- Security measures
- INC International Nut & Dried Fruit has adopted the legal requirements for the level of security for the protection of personal data, and has installed all the means and technique measures in its hands to avoid any loss, bad use, alteration, access without authorization and robbery of the same data
- Rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation, Opposition, Portability and Limitation
- The title holders of the data contained in the treatment [WEB USERS / NEWSLETTER] as well as the holders of the data contained in any of the files held by, INC International Nut & Dried Fruit, can contact the entity, as the person responsible for the file, with the objective of being allowed to exercise their right of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition, portability and where appropriate limitation, with respect to the data incorporated in the treatment.
- These rights are characterised as “extremely personal “, and as such can only be exercised by the title holder or his or her legal representative who have been previously accredited or who show sufficient representation.
- The right to access is to be exercised annually, except if the party interested shows legitimate accreditation. When exercising the right of access, the interested party can opt for the following systems in order to consult the file treatment:
- sending an email to: email@example.com.
- writing a letter addressed to: INC International Nut & Dried Fruit, C/ De la Fruita Seca, 4 -Tecnoparc- 43204 REUS
- INC International Nut & Dried Fruit will proceed to notify its decisions within a timeframe of a month. If it were to be accepted, the interested party would be able to access the previously mentioned information within 10 days after its notification.
- The right of rectification and cancelation can be exercised, conforming to the following previsions, whenever the interested party considers that the data collected in our files is inexact, incomplete, inadequate or excessive. If this is the case, you can exercise these rights via one of the means previously anticipated.
- INC International Nut & Dried Fruit will proceed with the rectification or cancellation within 10 days of receiving the application.
- The right of portability they may be exercised, in accordance with the following provisions, provided that the interested party considers that the data collected in our treatments must be returned to the data holder or to another third party (Treatment Manager).
- The right of limitation may be exercised, prior to opposition right for the treatment of their data, and that until the Opposition Law is not resolved, the treatment of them will be limited.
- Regulation changes
- INC International Nut & Dried Fruit reserves the right to modify the present policy with the objective of adapting it to the legislative or precedents changes, as well as those that could be derived from the “Code Type” existing in the material. Such changes will be communicated within the necessary time on our Web page, and it can ask the affected parties for their consent if it is believed that it does not have the consent according to the present policy.
- If you should have any doubt, question or comments referring to the present regulations, please do not hesitate to ask about them by sending a communication to: firstname.lastname@example.org.