1. Place the piece of paper horizontally and make four marks on the paper
2. Take the ruler and with the box cutter cut the piece of paper horizontally about three-quarters of the way down.
3. Grab the bone folder and with the ruler make straight vertical creases all the way down where you initially marked the paper and then fold the paper.
4. On one of the sides cut out a circle.
5. Mix together your favorite nuts and dried fruits and place in the clear plastic bag and set aside.
6. Put the decorated bag together and seal then through the sides put in the plastic bag. On the front decorate the bag with which ever animal you would like and don’t forget to stick on the eyes.