- In a pan heat the oil and add mustard seeds. Once they the mustard seeds start to splutter, add the ginger garlic paste, green chillies, curry patta, and chopped onions.
- Sauté until mixture it becomes pink in color. Next, add the gongura leaves, tomato, chicken, and all the ground spices and salt.
- Sauté for about 7-8 minutes until the oil is separated from the mixture and the chicken is seared.
- Then, add 1 cup of water to the chicken and simmer until it thickens and the masala is thick and of coating consistency; should take approx. 10 mins.
- Now to assemble the dish, place the Quinoa in the center and surround it with the Gongura chicken and the banana chips.
Discover more about chef Saransh Goila and what he feels nuts and dried fruits add to an Indian pantry.