1) Finely chop and sauté the leek.
2) Once soft, add the chopped prawns, the pecans (broken up by hand) and the raisins.
3) Add the pine nuts to a frying pan with a little oil and fry until they are browned.
4) Wash, stem and salt the mushrooms then add them to a frying pan with some oil.
5) Once they have browned on one side, turn them over and fry the other side.
6) Stuff them with the filling and serve on a bed of green leaves with the toasted pine nuts.
This site may use some cookies to enhance user experience. Please, accept it before navigate in our website. We recommend you to read the