- 40 g rolled oats
- 150 ml almond drink
- 1 tsp. agave syrup or honey
- ½ tsp. matcha powder
- Crushed pistachios (a handful)
- 1 tsp. unsweetened coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp. chia seeds
1) In a medium saucepan, add the rolled oats, almond drink and agave syrup or honey.
2) Cook the mixture over a low to medium heat, stirring occasionally, until some of the almond drink has been absorbed and the oats have softened, about 5 minutes.
3) Turn the heat off and add the matcha powder and the remaining ingredients.
4) Stir and serve.