1) Place the salmon in an ovenproof dish and add macadamia oil to cover. Roast at 175°F for 25 minutes.
2) To make the glaze, process macadamias to a smooth paste, adding a bit of oil. Press through a sieve and reserve paste.
3) Bring ½ cup water and the sugar to a boil, add the orange slices and cook 15 minutes.
4) Strain mixture into a bowl and add the tea bags. Allow to steep for 5 minutes.
5) Return to pan with the soy and reduce to a glaze consistency.
6) To make the salad, cook the snap peas and mix with the remaining ingredients.
7) Brush the salmon with the glaze and broil until caramelized. Stir 2 tablespoons of the macadamia paste into the glaze
over low heat.
8) Serve salmon with the snap pea salad. Spoon over the glaze.