50 g of pistachios
50 g of pine nuts
50 g of hazelnuts
1 egg white
50 g of sugar
A bit of salt
1) Cut all the tree nuts at the same size and toast at 160º C for 5 minutes approx.
2) Whip the egg white with the sugar and a bit of salt, then add the tree nuts.
3) Strecth the mixture between two silpats.
4) Bake at 100º until dried.
5) Cut in wedges while hot from the oven and let them rest on curlers so they get the shape. Store in a sealed container.
Presentation: Present the pieces of turron in a nice tray.
This site may use some cookies to enhance user experience. Please, accept it before navigate in our website. We recommend you to read the