To make the milk:
1) Blend the almonds with half the water until smooth.
2) Add the rest of the water.
3) Allow to rest for 4 hours.
To make the cream:
1) Pass the milk through a fine sieve.
2) Mix in all the other ingredients until they dissolve in the almond milk.
3) Cook on a low heat, stirring constantly, until it thickens.
4) Pour into moulds and allow to cool.
This site may use some cookies to enhance user experience. Please, accept it before navigate in our website. We recommend you to read the