1) Crush the almonds, blend them with water and strain.
2) Heat the water over a low heat for 30 minutes and keep stirring until it takes on a thick consistency.
3) Extend this almond dough between 2 pieces of oven paper.
4) Form the dough into the shape of a tile and allow to dry for 8 hours at 40 degrees Celsius.
5) Presentation: Carefully place the tempered caviar on the tile and serve.
This site may use some cookies to enhance user experience. Please, accept it before navigate in our website. We recommend you to read the