The separate customs territory of Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen and Matsu notified the World Trade Organization of the adoption of the Draft Standards for Pesticide Residue Limits in Foods.
As previously notified, the draft amended several pesticide MRLs for different food commodities. Regarding nuts and dried fruits, the following MRLs were listed:
- Fluopyram: peanut at 0.02 ppm.
- Flutriafol: almond at 0.6 ppm and pecan at 0.02 ppm.
- Isofetamid: grape at 5.0 ppm.
- Pyrifluquinazon: plum at 0.1 ppm and grape at 1.0 ppm.
- Pyriofenone: grape at 2.0 ppm.
- Quinclorac: cranberry at 1.5 ppm.
- Spiroxamine: grape at 0.5 ppm.
- Sulfentrazone: hazelnut at 0.1 ppm.
The deadline for comments is March 20, 2020.
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.