The Cracker is the official voice of the International Nut and Dried Council Foundation for the World Nut and Dried Fruit Trade.
Advertising in The Cracker keeps your company visible to industry leaders internationally. It is published three times a year: March, July and November, with a circulation of more than 2,500 copies.
The magazine is free to INC members and costs EUR 170 for subscribers annually due in January.
The Cracker features industry leaders, government officials and guest food experts and researches who provide a global network of information about statistics, new crop information, food safety, trade issues, government regulations, new promotional ideas, scientific findings and many other topics.
- Up-to-date production, import-export and consumption statistics
- Quality standards and control
- New crop information
- Trade issues and government regulation
- Storage / shelf life
- New promotional ideas for increasing consumption
- INC Annual World Nut and Dried Fruit Congress
- Late breaking news