The INC represents the interests of the worldwide nuts and dried fruit industry. Spanning 57 countries, the INC unites over 600 companies in the nuts and dried fruit industry, including brokers, consultants, exporters, importers, laboratories, machinery, manufacturers, packers, processors, producers and trade organizations.
Since 1983, the INC endorses activities that provide its membership with new opportunities for increasing global consumption of almonds, Brazil nuts, cashews, hazelnuts, macadamias, pecans, pine nuts, pistachios, walnuts, peanuts, dates, dried apricots, dried figs, prunes and raisins.
Becoming a member is easy, contact the INC membership team at firstname.lastname@example.org or +34 918.104.22.168 and find out more about our Member Benefitis.
Why join? Discover the Benefits in the Membership Brochure and Apply Now!
- Official recognition by the Committee of Agriculture of the United Nations Economic Commission for Europe in Geneva where harmonization of global quality standards are set.
- Market outlook review on a quarterly basis.
- Industry watchdog and government liaison, including EC and US representation in all producing and consuming countries via our Country Ambassadors.
- Access to government leaders and industry experts via the magazine and annual meetings.
- Access to timely information on industry developments, steered by INC Secretariat and industry working groups.
- Three free annual issues of The Cracker, the only international magazine dedicated entirely to the nut and dried fruit industry (price: 170 EUR).
- A significant discount on the annual World Nut and Dried Fruit Congresses.
- Participation in international symposiums that promote nut and dried fruit consumption to food experts including chefs, editors, writers, nutritionists and researchers.
- The INC website, with a password protected Database, containing statistics, government regulations and scientific studies.
- A biweekly Newsletter with international news, projects, new scientific findings and regulatory news.
- An Annual Global Statistical Review, a single source of annual statistical information about nuts and dried fruits from producing and consuming countries.
- Access to the Annual Congress virtual Meeting Point, information and presentations.
- Brochures on nuts/dried fruit nutrition profiles, posters, recipes, bookmarks, etc.